tag I’m it
1. Always post the rules.
2. Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones.
3. Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
4. Let them know you have tagged them.
1. What is something most people don’t know about you?
I was pretty emotionally involved in the television show The O.C. when I was in ninth or tenth grade, I worry that when I rewatch it as an adult it will have lost it’s allure.
2. What song takes you to another place? Where does it take you?
Billy Don’t Be A Hero by Bo Donaldson & The Heywoods
It takes me back to middle school, learning of dedication and personal value, sacrifice and all that. It’s a really sad song.
3. What’s your favorite show/movie?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Including Angel the Series because I can)
So many stellar characters, from Illyria to Oz, so much awesome. Spuffy is awesome of course.
4. If you could ever meet a fictional character, who would you pick and what would you ask/say to them?
Phil Connors from Groundhog Day (Bill Murray) to ask him what he did in the ten years the movie supposedly spans, I’m sure I’d learn a lot about the nature of the world.
5. If you could change anything about yourself, would you? What would you change?
My lack of improbably mutant/ financial powers could be reworked to my advantage, but I’d hate to risk compromising who and what I am today.
6. What are your goals in life?
To make life better for future generations. To absorb as much knowledge as possible. To make art I’m proud of. To experience the events I’ve always dreamed of (money is a pretty big factor for that one)
7. Would you be open to being in a polyamorous relationship?
I’m too jealousa person and not trusting enough to ever be able to share like that
8. What are you afraid of?
The idea of a life without control over its own course
9. When you first wake up, what is the first thing you think of?
The man next to me, he’s how I like to start my day
10. What was the last dream you had?
Tough question… probably something that didn’t make much sense
11. Is there anything you ever said you would never do that you later did? What?
I always said I would never smoke or do any other drugs but cannabis can be rather nice, and same with some hallucinogens. I also never thought I’d want to work with living beings, but lizards are great.
I don’t know enough people to make questions for/ I don’t know what I’d ask, so feel free to make some up yourself or something anyone